Welcome to Your First Visit at Reichheld Ting Orthodontics!
Taking the First Step Towards Your New Smile
We're thrilled that you are considering us for your orthodontic care. At Reichheld Ting Orthodontics, we understand that taking the first step toward a new smile can be daunting, particularly for children. But we want to assure you that your first visit with us will be painless and informative.
During your first free consultation, you'll have the opportunity to meet our friendly team, learn more about orthodontics, and take a tour of our office. We'll also:
- Review your dental and medical history forms (these can be completed ahead of time using this link)
- Conduct a comprehensive oral exam and X-rays to determine if treatment is necessary
- Develop a customized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
- If treatment is indicated, discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
What Happens After Your First Visit?
- Congratulations! You're one step closer to achieving your dream smile. During your consultation, your doctor will identify specific areas of concern and explain why treatment may be necessary.
- We'll take as much time as you need to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the treatment process from start to finish.
- After your free consultation, we'll schedule an appointment to place your new orthodontic appliance. This appointment generally takes about an hour, and many times we can even get started that same day! Our team will be available to ensure your comfort and ease throughout the entire process.
Let's Get Started
If you have any questions about your first orthodontic visit, don't hesitate to call us at any of our convenient locations in Acton , Lowell, Billerica or Westford.
At Reichheld Ting Orthodontics, we're dedicated to helping you achieve the smile you've always wanted.
We can’t wait to meet you and to see you smile!